Become a Writing Intern for a nonprofit
We are Courage to Hope, a nonprofit that supports the fight against domestic violence in Ukraine. We are a small team of dedicated volunteers who work hard to support a shelter in Kiev. We are looking to expand our team with a Writing Intern.
La Jolla, CA
-Staying up to date on current events and studies involving domestic violence
-Writing reports on Courage to Hope’s progress, including updates on the shelter in Kiev
-Writing expository pieces on topics related to domestic violence to educate our followers
-Writing persuasive pieces in response to topics related to domestic violence to engage our followers
-Writing our monthly newsletter
Prevent domestic violence cases by establishing a proactive education system in Ukraine, including our own building, staff, and course curriculum.
- Resolute- We overcome obstacles. We do what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it.
- Hungry - What has been done is never enough for us. We always hunger for more. And if there is a better way, we find it. And we get it done. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pxCvXzbO7c)
- Courageous - We act in spite of fear. We champion our cause with excellence and pride.
- Hopeful – We are optimistic, but also realistic. We aim high, but not stupidly high.
- Wise - We strive always to make good, informed choices. “Don’t do dumb things.” Dale Anderson
If you don’t feel that you can stand behind our vision and core values, you need not apply. If you feel like you can stand with us and help us move forward, click the link below to apply: